.wS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.wS International warsow team's forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ythaos Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ythaos
.wS Member

Ythaos Application Empty
PostSubject: Ythaos Application   Ythaos Application Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct - 13:51

Here is my application ! Smile

Nickname : My only one nickname is Ythaos.

Nationality : I'm French.

Languages spoken : According to my nationality I speak french and i'm also able to speak a little english.

Experience : I don't know exactly since when i'm playing warsow. I think it's about 6 months now. Before this Fps I played a lot on Bf2 and CoD modern warfare 1 and 2. But what i've liked in warsow is the movements which are differents of all Fps which i've played before and that's why i prefer movements than shooting Smile

Motivations : I've never especially search a clan since now, but a .wS member asked me to join ( i remember that it was Airbust without conviction ) and i've met some other members of the clan ingame which i've found very nice. It was cool to play with them.

Other clans : Like i said above it's the first time i search a clan and it's the first time i make a candidacy to a clan.

Why should we chose you : I am decided to join your clan so you don't have choice ! Twisted Evil

Other things to say : I play almost a little everyday on the evening after high school and the homeworks Smile And as soon as i can on holiday ! My favorite mods are ica and igungame, i'm almost on Instacide or Kandru servers. Also i prefer talk in french because my english is not very good. Now i'll develop irl, i'm a 17-years man in a scientific terminal. I live near Paris and i want to go on mathematic studies. Smile I played a lot of MMORPG and i've a xbox 360 with kinect ! But right now i'm just playing warsow.

So that's all, hope i'll be able to join .wS ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Shade
.wS Member
Shade

Ythaos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ythaos Application   Ythaos Application Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct - 16:40

+1
Funny and Great Player ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Airbust72
Admin

Ythaos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ythaos Application   Ythaos Application Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct - 20:33

Played with him Smile was fun Smile
And he rox Smile

And i gave him the adress to the forum so

+1
Back to top Go down
#Phury
Admin
#Phury

Ythaos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ythaos Application   Ythaos Application Icon_minitimeTue 1 Nov - 15:18

I've played with him too, and he's indeed very nice Very Happy
He's movements are not very good but i'll keep training him as long as he'll be with us in .wS

Welcome here with us !
Back to top Go down
http://safebooru.org/
Ythaos
.wS Member

Ythaos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ythaos Application   Ythaos Application Icon_minitimeTue 1 Nov - 20:01

Thanks for your votes !
And thank you Phury for your training ! Smile
Hope i'll be with .wS as long as i play warsow, it's a good team with great players from what i've seen till now ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Airbust72
Admin

Ythaos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ythaos Application   Ythaos Application Icon_minitimeWed 2 Nov - 1:43

Yeah you've seen me and i'm the best x)
phury is just a nooby and shade ... well let's not talk about him I dont want to make you laugh
Back to top Go down
Shade
.wS Member
Shade

Ythaos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ythaos Application   Ythaos Application Icon_minitimeWed 2 Nov - 19:09

Airbust is sad Sad I won...
Back to top Go down
Airbust72
Admin

Ythaos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ythaos Application   Ythaos Application Icon_minitimeWed 2 Nov - 19:16

huh oO
Back to top Go down
Shade
.wS Member
Shade

Ythaos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ythaos Application   Ythaos Application Icon_minitimeWed 2 Nov - 19:16

<3
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

Ythaos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ythaos Application   Ythaos Application Icon_minitimeWed 2 Nov - 20:35

+1

Last edited by Dark-Angel on Wed 2 Nov - 21:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade
.wS Member
Shade

Ythaos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ythaos Application   Ythaos Application Icon_minitimeWed 2 Nov - 20:46

(ici c'est ythaos)
Back to top Go down
Airbust72
Admin

Ythaos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ythaos Application   Ythaos Application Icon_minitimeThu 3 Nov - 18:04

Yeah !! Flooding powaa ...
Back to top Go down
Shade
.wS Member
Shade

Ythaos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ythaos Application   Ythaos Application Icon_minitimeThu 3 Nov - 20:33

Il avait répondu pour sa candidature... il s'était trompé mais maintenant j'ai l'air bête.
Back to top Go down
Airbust72
Admin

Ythaos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ythaos Application   Ythaos Application Icon_minitimeFri 4 Nov - 17:09

Oui ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ythaos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ythaos Application   Ythaos Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ythaos Application
Page 1 of 1