.wS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.wS International warsow team's forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ?

Go down 
+2
BgooBf
#Phury
6 posters

Would you want a members limit ?
Yes.
Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Vote_lcap89%Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
No.
Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Vote_lcap0%Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know.
Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Vote_lcap11%Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
#Phury
Admin
#Phury

Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Empty
PostSubject: Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ?   Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Icon_minitimeSun 5 Feb - 16:39

I think all is said in the title. The question I ask you today is : Do you think it would be usefull to set up a limit for the team's members. And if yes, wich limit ?

The point setting this limit would probably be a better selection. Only best players would stay wearing the .wS tag, and it could be honorfull in a way. Being a .wS could mean you're a good movers as being a sjn means you're a good racer.
The problem with setting a limit would of course be : who should we kick from the team when the limit is reached, and why ? How to decide ?

If you have any answer for those questions, feel free to answer the topic ; else you can just vote the poll and pass your way :')

Have a nice day,
      ~Phury.
Back to top Go down
http://safebooru.org/
BgooBf
Ass shaker
BgooBf

PostSubject: Re: Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ?   Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Icon_minitimeSun 5 Feb - 19:41

I think it's very interesting to think about it.
I think at first it takes iff CONTROL strongly arrival before eject member.
(As I am probably the worst, I could be cleared, I'll understand. =))

love Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BananaLaZoR
.wS Member
BananaLaZoR

PostSubject: Re: Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ?   Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Icon_minitimeSun 5 Feb - 19:48

I think the limit should be around 30. idk why but that number just sounds good for being a limit if u know what I mean. And those who are very inactice should be kicked away, so other, more active people can join. So the clan would be more active as a group. This is just my opinion, pls share urs. elephant
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEEHEEJESUZ
Edeus
.wS Member
Edeus

PostSubject: Re: Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ?   Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Icon_minitimeMon 6 Feb - 16:45

I agree with BananaLaZoR. The limit should be around 30.
Back to top Go down
Fantoo
Tester

PostSubject: Re: Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ?   Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Icon_minitimeMon 6 Feb - 18:43

I think 30 Members max is good, but just if all members are in wS or if he/she see the forum everytime.
Because we can put a player limit with just 10 active players, and then we give a bad opinion of wS.
So i think we coul make a player limit, 30 is good but when we're recruiting, just check if the player is an active player. If a member is not active and he/she don't say that to Phury or in wS Forum, he/she'll be kick of wS.
We don't must kick wS member if he's bad, we have make the choice to accept this person, so we don't have to kick him. If you see a really good member who want to join wS, ask to phury what have to do for him. Just when we come to 20 members, make a hard recruitment.

Finaly i think we need a first limit, 30 and a second and last player limit. Just don't have to recruit between the first and the last player limit. But ask to a VERY GOOD MOVER if he's interested in to join us.

Back to top Go down
BananaLaZoR
.wS Member
BananaLaZoR

PostSubject: Re: Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ?   Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Icon_minitimeMon 6 Feb - 20:08

u know guys, I think we could test the activity by keeping the newcomer in newcomers list for a week and then, if he's not active, maybe kick him away and if he is active he would become a full member. Smile Just a thought
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEEHEEJESUZ
FunK
Tester
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ?   Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb - 16:00

my friend suggested to create a "newbie"-part.
so that 25 members are in the "big" clan and the others, the new ones, are in the "new" clan ?
what do you think about this?
Back to top Go down
#Phury
Admin
#Phury

PostSubject: Re: Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ?   Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb - 19:12

All your points sounds good. Indeed a 30-around player limit could be great. Also, using a un-clearly-defined limit is maybe better ; and Fantoo is right saying we shouldn't kick someone just because a better player wants to get in.

Moreover, the inactive problem is sure an important one, and maybe the "newbie" clan suggested by Funk could be a good solution… We have to think further in this direction.
I let the poll for a few days more, but it looks like a player limit will be. However, if ≈30 players is a good number, still it's pretty numberous (we're actually a bit more than 10). So isn't it too much ? And about the newbie clan, what about the difference between those two groups members ? Different tag ? Same one ? How to make them "leveling up" to the official .wS ? Those are the question you must answer =D
Back to top Go down
FunK
Tester
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ?   Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb - 21:10

no, kicking players isnt a good idea. maybe if they are inactive, we move them into the low-part.
so we are only 10 active members in the clan?
if we are, then 30 is waaay to much Very Happy

i think that the tester should decide in their tm´s if players are qualified enough to join the main clan or the lower-part.
the difference should be either a other tag or other colour.
i think that ".wSL"(L for lower or little) or ".wS'".
well, maybe they can "level up" if you allow them to do?

Smile)
Back to top Go down
Edeus
.wS Member
Edeus

PostSubject: Re: Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ?   Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb - 7:14

I think that the tag "<.wS>" or "/wS" or "[.wS]" in write can be good to the low-part ?
Their name should be in write/blue/write (and not blu/write/blue) ?
Back to top Go down
FunK
Tester
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ?   Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb - 13:17

[.ws] is a good idea Smile
i think your idea with the colours is too difficult Very Happy
no ones gonna realise the difference Smile
Back to top Go down
Edeus
.wS Member
Edeus

PostSubject: Re: Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ?   Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb - 22:31

okay okay !
I just suggest !
you chose ! ^^
Back to top Go down
FunK
Tester
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ?   Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb - 11:31

i played a onlinegame called "ogame". there were those little clans called "wing"
i think red should be the colour of the wing.
and every fullmember should take blue Very Happy
especially deus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
#Phury
Admin
#Phury

PostSubject: Re: Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ?   Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb - 15:14

Mh, so it is. I'll edit the rules some of theses days. Please remind me if i'm getting too long ; i've some hard work to do for the moment (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ?   Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you, .wS members, want a player limit ?
Page 1 of 1